We can give advice on

  • what you can claim,
  • help with form filling,
  • what to do if you are refused a benefit,
  • problems with the DWP or Council dealing with your benefits,
  • dealing with overpayments and fraud.

We can also help if you need advice on what might happen to your benefits if your circumstances change, for example if you get a job or move in with a partner.

Follow the following links to access information on the following benefits

Disability Benefits – Employment & Support Allowance (ESA), Personal Independance Payment (PIP), Disability Living Allowance (DLA) & Attendance Allowance (AA)

DWP     – Child Benefit, Universal Credit (UC), Job Seekers Allowance (JSA), Benefits for Families, Bereavements Benefits, Tax Credits, Heating and Housing Benefits

Housing Benefit

Council Tax Benefit